This accessibility statement applies to the website https://barbacoaserebus.com/.
This website is partially in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, due to the lack of conformity of the aspects indicated below.
content not accessible
The content listed below is not accessible for the following reasons:
- Lack of compliance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7: There could be specific editing errors on some web page, both in HTML content and in final documents, published after October 2, 2022 (date of entry into force of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7). Specifically, there may be errors in those documents that contain graphics, complex tables or in those that were electronically signed before their accessibility review.
- Disproportionate burden: does not apply.
- The content does not fall within the scope of the law Applicable: There are office files in PDF or other formats published before September 20, 2018 that do not fully meet all accessibility requirements; Third-party content that is not financed, developed, or under the control of this Ministry may also be in this situation.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on October 2, 2022.
The method used to prepare the statement has been a self-assessment carried out by the body itself.
Last revision of the statement: January 16, 2023.
Observations and contact information
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a) of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7) such as:
- Report any possible breach by this website.
- Convey other content access difficulties.
- Formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement related to the accessibility of the website.
Through the following ways:
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- Telephones: (+34) 628309757
Communications will be received and processed by the General Sub-Directorate for Web Services, Transparency and Data Protection (General Technical Secretariat), as the unit responsible for the contents of this website.
You can also request in accessible format information that does not meet the accessibility requirements either because it is excluded or because it is exempt due to disproportionate burden; or make a complaint for non-compliance with accessibility requirements.