I can guarantee that you are in a 100% secure space, therefore, in compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, it is stated below:
1.1. Identification data of the person in charge
As stated in Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, of services of the information society and electronic commerce, I inform you that:
My company name is: METALIC SOLUTIONS 3000 SL
My CIF is B66375106
My registered office is located at C/VALLES, 4 SANTA PERPÈTUA DE LA MOGODA 08130
My business activity is: 2410
1.2. Purpose of the website.
The services provided by the person responsible for the website are the following:
Provision of content on the website.
1.4. Use of the web site and capture of information:
1.4.1 USE OF THE WEBSITE
The website www.barbacoaserebus.com hereinafter (THE WEBSITE) provides access to articles, information, services and data (hereinafter “the contents”) owned by METALIC SOLUTIONS 3000 SL., The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents offered through its website and, by way of example but not limited to, not to use them for:
(a) engage in activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
(b) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, in support of terrorism or in violation of human rights;
(c) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the WEBSITE, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage;
(d) attempt to access and, if applicable, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
NAME. reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in its opinion, are not appropriate for publication.
In any case, NAME shall not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
1.4.2 Data capture
- Contact form, where the USER must fill in the email field, subject and name.
- Subscription form, filling in the USER the necessary fields for the acquisition of the course with the fields of name, surname, address, city, country, state, zip code, email and password.
- Tracking cookies, according to the following rules.
- Browsing and IP Address: When browsing this website, the user automatically provides the web server with information regarding your IP address, date and time of access, the hyperlink that forwarded you to them, your operating system and the browser used.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, users may unsubscribe at any time from the services provided by NAME or data provided by the USER in compliance with current legislation on Data Protection. Likewise, both by subscribing to this website and by making a comment on any of its pages and/or entries, the user consents:
The processing of your personal data in the WordPress environment in accordance with its privacy policies.
The access of NAME. to the data that, according to the WordPress infrastructure, the user needs to provide either for the subscription to the course or for any inquiry through the contact form.
By activating a subscription, contact form or comment, the user understands and accepts that:
From the moment you make your subscription or access to any paid service, NAME has access to
a: Name, and email, or other data necessary for billing, forming a file duly registered in the General Register of the Spanish Data Protection Agency under the name of “WEB USERS AND SUBSCRIBERS” or in the case of making a purchase, will be subscribed to the file of “CUSTOMERS AND / OR SUPPLIERS” having access to data name, surname, email, ID and full address.
In any case, NAME reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the WEBSITE and this legal notice.
2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY:
NAME by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its web page, as well as of the elements contained therein (including but not limited to images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by NAME or its licensors. All rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by NAME will be considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its modality of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of NAME is expressly forbidden.
The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by NAME, You can only view the elements of the website without the possibility of printing, copying or storing them on the hard drive of your computer or any other hardware. The USER shall refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of NAME
It is strictly forbidden to share the license for use with other people, each license is personal and non-transferable, and we reserve the right to take any civil and criminal action we may have in order to safeguard our rights, all this under penalty of incurring a crime against intellectual property of art. 270 et seq. of the Penal Code with prison sentences of up to 4 years.
3. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
NAME shall not be liable, in any case, for damages of any nature that may be caused by, but not limited to: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the website, – which will make periodic stops for technical maintenance – as well as the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
NAME. reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate on its website, may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same as the way in which they are presented or located on its website.
5. LINKS POLICY
Persons or entities that intend to make or make a hyperlink from a web page of another Internet portal to the NAME website shall be subject to the following conditions:
- The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not permitted without the prior express authorization of NAME.
- No deep-links, IMG or image links or frames shall be established with the NAME website without its prior express authorization.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement shall be made about the NAME website, its services or contents. Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the web page in which it is established shall not contain any trademark, trade name, establishment sign, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to NAME unless expressly authorized by it.
- The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply the existence of a relationship between NAME and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of NAME of the services and content offered on that website or portal.
- NAME shall not be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public in the web page or portal from which the hyperlink is made, nor for the information and statements included in them. The NAME website may make available to the user connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties. The sole purpose of these links is to facilitate users’ search for information, content and services on the Internet, but in no case may they be considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
NOMBRE does not commercialize, direct, control or own the contents, services, information and statements available in such websites.
NAME assumes no liability whatsoever, even indirectly or subsidiarily, for damages of any kind that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, opinions, statements, products and services existing or offered on the websites not managed by NAME. and that are accessible through NAME .
6. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
NOMBRE reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or at the request of a third party, to those users who do not comply with these General Conditions of Use.
NOMBRE will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any misuse of its website exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
8. MODIFICATION OF THESE CONDITIONS AND DURATION
NAME may modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by other duly published conditions.
9. COMPLAINTS AND DOUBTS
NAME informs that there are complaint forms available to users and customers can send an email to EMAIL indicating your name and surname, the service or product purchased and stating the reasons for your complaint.
You may also direct your complaint by mail addressed to: NAME AND ADDRESS
10. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between NAME. and the USER shall be governed by the Spanish legislation in force and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of LOCALITY, unless the applicable law provides otherwise.